Monday, June 11, 2012

LurkMode Squad limited tshirt design

For those who have skated a long time you remember the Elephant skate tool . pretty much sucked but thats what we had back in 89' lol.  The wrench part didnt fit shit just the 2 open ended socket type ends . the stupid flat head part which never fit anything pretty much most used and most useless tool. It was used for rollar skates as well . So it brought me to make  this design for some limited Lurk Mode squad gear soon to come out. I kept thinking all the years of skating and what could I come up with as a design for a pocket tshirt. Hence thie elephant key just came to mind. I have no idea why but it made me think back to when I first started skating and how that was my first official skate tool. "Key to success" was just what it was you needed it to get shit done when working on yo ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment