Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Taking photos

So I was skating around downtown Miami taking random photos when I get stopped by an undercover for taking photos. Ha I said after i made him show id "why you stop me" he said cause I been taking photos around the city. Hmmm I asked did you check any of the other people that were taking photos of buildings also. What you think the answer was ? The officer said yes pssst yeah right cause i was skating around and was taking multiple pics and it was strange to him thats why. I Think he was cool about it but really to say he checks anyone else is bullcrap. I do however thank him for doing his job and making sure the city is safe from crazed skateboarders taking photos. I poke a little fun at it, but I do think he was trying to keep the city safe and Im glad he was doing his job so mad respect to him!

No comments:

Post a Comment